Eric started training Soo Bahk Do while attending Johns Hopkins University in 2009. Since then, he has continued to train and setting his eyes on attaining master level certification all the while earning a Masters of Fines Arts from Parsons as well as working in the games industry.
Using his knowledge as a game designer, Eric now teaches and creates programs with the rest of the Kwon’s Wellness team.
- 2002-2005—Attended and graduated from Phillips Exeter Academy
- 2005-2009—Attended and graduated from Johns Hopkins University, majoring in Creative Writing
- 2009—Began Soo Bahk Do training under Frank Tsai SBN at JHU
- 2009-2011—Attended and graduated from Parsons the New School of Design with a Masters in Fine Arts, specializing in Game Design
- 2011-2018—Lead Game Designer at independent game developer Muse Games
- 2016—Moo Do Sparring Grand Champion
- 2018-present—Instructor and studio manager at Kwon's Wellness