Dae Keun Kwon has 19 years of martial arts experience and has been teaching since the age of 17. Practicing the art of “Soo Bahk Do” encouraged him to become a Doctor of Physical Therapy. He saw great potential and correlation between the two physical forms and has a vision to use them to strengthen practitioners.
He graduated from Stony Brook with a Bachelor’s and New York Institute of Technology for his Doctor of Physical Therapy program.
- 2000 - Graduated from Port Washington High School
- 2001 - Boston University
- 2005 - Graduated from SUNY Stony Brook
- 2007 - Enrolls in NYIT – Doctorine program
- 2008 – Grand Champion Sparring & Forms
- 2008 - Gets full scholarship from Board of Education
- 2009 - Grand champion - Male division in Forms & 2nd Place in Sparring
- 2009 - Graduated from NYIT
- 2009 - Working as Physical Therapist at Board of Education
- 2009 - present Works with Zdenko Beg – out patient physical therapy
- 2009 - Present works with Zelik Zelgibaum – out patient physical therapy
- 2009/November – Established Kwon’s Wellness
- Head instructor/owner at Kwon's Wellness